Originally a lyric from the song ‘Heaven’ by Talking Heads (1979), ‘Heaven Is A Place Where Nothing Ever Happens’ is a piece by Scottish artist Nathan Coley, which now sits proudly on top of a building on Tontine Street in Folkestone, and has become an iconic part of the local aesthetic. This derivative work features the wording in eye-catching gold on a unisex black T-shirt.
- 150gsm, 100% combed ringspun cotton — pre-shrunk
- Unisex fit — other styles / colours available on request
- Super robust, high quality garment vinyl — never cracks or fades
- An original design by The Quarter Masters
- Hand-printed at our shop in Folkestone, Kent