This one was inspired by Stranger Things on Netflix, who’s main title sequence uses typography straight from the cover art of Stephen King‘s horror novels published throughout the 1980’s such as Carrie, Cujo, Misery, It, and many more.
The quote referenced here is “I myself am strange and unusual,” the immortal words of Lydia Deetz (played by Winona Ryder) out of Beetlejuice (a 1988 film by Tim Burton). See also: my life is a dark room — one big dark room.
- 150gsm, 100% combed ringspun cotton — pre-shrunk
- Unisex fit — other styles / colours available on request
- Super robust, high quality garment vinyl — never cracks or fades
- An original design by The Quarter Masters
- Hand-printed at our shop in Folkestone, Kent