This one was inspired by Stranger Things on Netflix, who’s main title sequence uses typography straight from the cover art of Stephen King‘s horror novels published throughout the 1980’s such as Carrie, Cujo, Misery, It, and many more.
The quote referenced here is “I myself am strange and unusual,” the immortal words of Lydia Deetz (played by Winona Ryder) out of Beetlejuice (a 1988 film by Tim Burton). See also: my life is a dark room — one big dark room.
Same print also available on plain black tees.
- Semi-fitted unisex crew neck T-shirt
- Contrast colour binding at neck and sleeves
- 150gsm, 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Super robust, high-quality garment vinyl — never cracks or peels
- Featuring STRANGE AND UNUSUAL graphic on the front mid chest
- Hand-printed at our shop in Folkestone, Kent