Somebody called Reaghan Hunt Tweeted in February 2018:
“Why is being alive so expensive. I’m not even having a good time.”
But way before that, back in 1999, Destiny’s Child sang:
“Can you pay my bills?
Can you pay my telephone bills?
Can you pay my automo-bills? [sic]
If you did then maybe we could chill.
I don’t think you do. So you and me are through.”
Bills bills bills: one of the shitty realities about adulting in a capitalist society.
Convey your indignation with this reality whilst wearing our Bills sweatshirt.
Also kind of a homage to Jack Wills. Not sure if it’s the same font tho, tbf.
Model is 5’10” (176cm) and wearing a MEDIUM.
- Mid-weight 280gsm sweatshirt
- Comfy unisex fit with set-in sleeves
- 80% ring-spun Cotton + 20% Polyester (inner fleece layer)
- BILLS graphic on mid chest in black vinyl
- Hand-printed at our shop in Folkestone, Kent
- Other colour combinations available on request